top of page

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

    It’s not only essential for your peace of mind but it is required by the law too!

Any property that has a gas supply legally requires a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate (Also known as a CP12) in order to be rented out. There are many different types of gas appliances that you will commonly find in a home, for example, a boiler, cooker/ hob and fireplace – All of which will have to be tested by a gas safe registered engineer in order to produce the certificate. Getting a Gas Safety Certificate is mandatory for all residential and commercial buildings.


  Landlords - What are your gas safety responsibilities?

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 outline your duties as a landlord to make sure all gas appliances, fittings, chimneys and flues are safe and working efficiently. If you’re letting a property with gas appliances installed, you’ve got three main legal responsibilities...  more

At Fenix Services, we provide a wide range of Landlords Gas Safety Checks to suit different requirements and you can simply Book your CP12 Online...

Gas Safety Certificate
Gas Check: Service
bottom of page